PRIVACY STATEMENT OF SPARTAN CAPITAL SECURITIES, LLC
The confidentiality of client information is an important concern of Spartan Capital Securities, LLC (Spartan Capital). We take precautions to safeguard personal client information at all times and we will remain vigilant in protecting that information. The provisions of this privacy notice will apply to former clients as well as current clients.
Spartan Capital collects personal information about you that is necessary to provide financial products or services. We may obtain this information from the following sources:
Information we receive from you on account applications, forms and other materials that you provide to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone or by any other means. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, social security number, occupation, assets and income. Information about your transactions with us or a non-affiliated third party including: account balances, payment history, electronic communications and account activity.
Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency, such as your credit bureau reports and other information relating to your creditworthiness.
Spartan Capital does not share customer non-public information with non-affiliated companies or non-exempt service providers. We will only disclose certain information about you, as permitted by law, under the following circumstances:
- Where, we believe, in good faith that disclosure is required under law to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities.
- To consumer reporting agencies.
- To our service providers to help us process your application or service your accounts. These service providers, in turn, are required to protect the confidentiality and security of any information we give to them and may not reuse it for any other purpose.
Spartan Capital restricts access of your personal account(s) and information to those employees who require access to that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with the industry standards to safeguard your nonpublic personal information such as password protection for computerized information, access to customer information by authorized personnel and ensuring that all third party providers have privacy policies. Third parties who have access to such personal information must agree to follow appropriate standards of security and confidentiality.
We trust that this clarifies Spartan Capital Securities, LLC position on client confidentiality and look forward to being of service to you in the future.
For Residents of California Only: California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
In accordance with California law, SCS will not share information we collect about you with nonaffiliates, except as allowed by law. For example, we may share information with your consent or to service your accounts. Among our affiliates, we will limit information sharing to the extent required by California law. SCS does not and will not sell your personal information.
You have the right to request, up to 2 times every 12 months, that SCS disclose to you the following:
- The categories of personal information SCS has collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which such personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information.
- The categories of personal information about you disclosed for a business purpose during the last 12 months
- The categories of third parties to whom such personal information was disclosed.
- The specific pieces of personal information SCS has collected about you.